FIA Training delivers valuable learning opportunities that cover important topics like market conduct and compliance. Developed by industry professionals for industry professionals, our online courses help educate traders, senior managers, analysts and programmers as well as sales, client services, operations and other team members.
Benefits of FIA Training
- Helps the industry meet regulatory obligations that include specific training mandates.
- Provides industry-standard training that could help avoid or mitigate regulatory penalties.
- Uses the collective wisdom of industry experts to develop programs.
- Are developed by self-regulatory bodies or reviewed by regulatory bodies in some cases.
- Delivers high-quality training programs at a reasonable price.
- Reflects the most recent rule changes and regulatory action.
FIA is partnering with a London-based learning management system provider that specializes in financial services compliance programs including futures, options and cleared swaps to develop our online courses. FIA Training users are able to:
- Deploy training modules globally.
- Monitor training history by employee including performance scores on each module, time spent, and dates when an employee began and completed each module.
- Receive notifications on when updates occur.
- Offer flexible training options
Currently, FIA Training offers the following courses:
- Market Conduct Fundamentals
- Rules & Regulatory Guidance for CME Group Markets
- Exchange Trading & Regulatory Fundamentals for Electronic Traders
- Rules & Regulatory Guidance for ICE Futures U.S.
Online Course Pricing
FIA Training offers multiple options for either individuals or companies to purchase and access the courses. FIA members enjoy discounted rates. Volume discounts available for bulk purchases.
A full rate schedule including enterprise options is available here.
To purchase individual courses, please click here.
For corporate sales, please click here.