New e-learning modules
In response to member demand, FIA has launched a pilot project to deliver training materials related to market conduct developed by industry professionals for industry professionals. The e-learning modules will be designed to educate traders, senior managers, software developers and any team members for which understanding market conduct rules is important to their job.
The e-learning modules will help you:
- Meet regulatory obligations that include specific training mandates.
- Develop industry-standard training that could help avoid or mitigate regulatory penalties.
- Use the collective wisdom of industry experts to develop programs.
- Seek review and/or approval from regulatory bodies.
- Deliver high quality training programs at a reasonable price.
- Reflect the most recent rule changes and regulatory action.
- Reside on a learning management system to be accessed anywhere in the world.
Initially, FIA Training will offer four modules focused on market conduct:
- Fundamentals of Market Conduct
- Exchange Rules (EFRPs, Crosses, Blocks)
- Market Conduct Rules Specific to the U.S.
- Market Conduct Rules Specific to the EU
FIA is partnering with a London-based learning management system provider that specializes in financial services compliance programs including futures, options and cleared swaps. FIA Training users will be able to:
- Deploy training modules globally.
- Monitor training history by employee including performance score on each module, time spent, and dates when an employee began and completed each module.
- Receive notifications on when rule changes and updates occur.
Expected Launch Date: Q1 2017
If you would like to be kept informed on the development of our training modules, or have any questions or comments, please submit your details to this page.