FIA CCP Risk Review
The FIA CCP Risk Review™ helps market participants analyze and compare the rules and procedures of CCPs worldwide. Written in practical, comparative terms and incorporating key implications of applicable law where relevant, the FIA CCP Risk Review assists market participants and regulators in scrutinizing and understanding the risks related to CCPs, for both clearing members and clients.
The FIA CCP Risk Review is a cost-effective way for clearing risk professionals to...
- Support CCP diligence efforts
- Compare and benchmark the rules of different CCPs
- Provide analysis of CCP risk exposure to various stakeholders involved in the clearing process
- Assist in determining whether a CCP is a "QCCP"
- Act with the same information as the rest of the industry
- Track the practical impact of CCP rule changes as they occur
- Electronically access and search the risk review