Join us in Washington, DC, for the 39th Annual FIA Law & Compliance Conference on the Regulation of Futures, Derivatives and OTC Products, hosted by FIA’s Law & Compliance Division. This conference delivers tailored sessions from leading experts on regulatory developments and their practical implications, professional development opportunities and ample networking activities.
Reasons to attend:
- Hear directly from CFTC officials and other regulators on important rules and requirements
- Discuss recent cases and court decisions affecting the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets
- Deepen your knowledge of legal and regulatory issues impacting the derivatives industry
- Learn about industry best practices and practical considerations for regulatory compliance
- Earn CLE credits
- Network with peers and industry leaders
You may also contact Toni Vitale Chan at +1 312.636.2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities.