As the listed derivatives industry comes to terms with increased operational costs and regulatory constraints, this InfoNet will look at the critical role of the vendor in the market ecosystem.
Topics will include:
- Helping firms meet their regulatory obligations in the areas of algo tagging, pre-trade risk and DEA
- Meeting the challenges of bringing together the execution of ETD and OTC derivatives – is smart order routing for OTC a reality?
- Managing market data effectively
- Responding to market developments
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Richard Bevan, Global Head of Electronic Trading, Exchange Traded Derivatives, UBS Investment Bank
- Paul Marks, Director, Investor Services, Futures, Clearing and Collateral, Global Head of Electronic Trading Product, Citi
- Andy Roberts, Global Head of eSolutions Support, Société Générale Newedge
- Sam Tyfield, Partner, Vedder Price (Moderator)
Further details coming soon...
Who Can Attend:
Executives at FIA Europe Member firms can attend free of charge.
Members - please send a request to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Bernadette Connolly by e-mail or telephone +44 (0)20 7090 1334