March 10, 2016//The Address Dubai Mall//Dubai
FIA Welcomes Members And Guests To Our 3rd Annual Event in Dubai
FIA is pleased to present our 3rd annual event in Dubai on Thursday, 10th March 2016.
Changes in markets, regulation and technology are having both domestic and cross-border impacts on the exchange traded derivatives industry. FIA Dubai 2016 will bring leading industry players together to share key insights as they discuss current and future market developments.
This is also an opportunity to network with industry participants from across the region at this well attended event.
The Address Dubai Mall
Diamond Ballroom (Level 1)
P.O.Box 31166, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Registration commences at 2:00pm. The programme will be followed by a networking reception.
2:00 pm - Registration with Welcome Refreshments
2:40 pm - Welcome Remarks
- Bill Herder, Head of Asia-Pacific, FIA
2:45 pm - Global Dynamics: The regional impacts
Global developments are having significant impacts on the Middle Eastern trading landscape. Our panel of industry professionals will discuss how the Middle East will adapt to these changes and how they will shape the future of the exchange traded derivatives industry. Some of the debated topics will include Mifid II, the volatility of commodity prices and the impact of overseas markets and its effects on the Middle East.
Chair: Selloua Chakri, Head of Market Structure Strategy, Middle East & Africa, Bloomberg
• Eric Salomons, Director, Head of Markets, Dubai Financial Services Authority
• Vineet Bhatnagar, Managing Director and CEO, Phillip Capital India Pvt. Ltd & Phillip Futures DMCC
• Vassiliki Veliou, Senior Vice President, Market Structure & Regulation, Deutsche Boerse / Eurex
• Mitja Siraj, Vice President of Legal, Europe, FIA
3:45 pm - Networking Coffee Break
4:15 pm - Harnessing growth in the Middle East
Dubai has been an ideal location in the Middle East for the listed derivatives markets. It is constantly developing and innovating to stay competitive within the global marketplace. Join some of the leading players in the industry, as they discuss key developments and growth opportunities in the Middle Eastern markets and their relationship with Asia and the rest of the world.
Chair: Bill Herder, Head of Asia-Pacific, FIA
• James Lear, Director, Proprietary Trading, Dubai Mercantile Exchange
• Richard Stoker, International Head of Proprietary Sales, CME Group
• Roland Schwinn, Executive Director, Head of Business Development Asia & Middle East, Eurex
• Tobias Young, Head of Hydrocarbons, Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange
5:15 pm - Session Ends
5:30 pm - Networking Reception
8:00 pm - Event Ends
For registration, please click here to email us your contact information.
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here for more details
Networking Coffee Break: