Thursday 15 March 2018 // Allen & Overy // One Bishops Square // London E1 6AD
Registration, and networking breakfast: 8:30 – 9:00
Programme: 9:00 – 11:00
Join FIA on Thursday 15 March for the first Compliance and Regulation Forum of 2018. The forum will consist of a keynote address from Paul Willis, FCA who will give their thoughts on the implementation of the MiFID II position reporting regime and their thoughts on the issues that have arisen and what industry will need to focus on moving forward. The forum will then have two panels.
Keynote address from Paul Willis, Technical Specialist - Commodities, FCA
Position reporting panel - Clearing members and venues will discuss the issues that they have faced and are facing and what Industry is doing to address them. RTS 21 has been widely recognised as one area that regulators may wish to revisit and there has even been talk of a potential re-write. What can be done to improve the situation for regulators and industry alike?
- Leen Broekhuizen, Principal Advisor, Commodities, KPMG
- Rachel Evans, Strategy & Transformation | Regulatory Reporting Lead, Deutsche Bank
- Anwar Newaz, Regulatory Reform Advisor, Commodities Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Katarzyna Szwarc, Regulatory Analyst, ICE
EMIR trade/MiFID transaction reporting panel - Both have been through significant change in recent months, what are the current issues that industry are facing?
- David Masters, Director - Operations Regulatory Reporting - Referential Data Coordinator, Societe Generale
- David Nowell, Head of Industry Relations & Regulatory Compliance, Unavista
- Valentino Wotton, MD DTCC Deriv/SERV Product Development & Strategy, DTCC
This forum is free, member-only event. Please register using the link below or contact Member Services for further information.
Please note, FIA reserves the right to restrict attendance numbers per member firm in the event of ‘overbooking’.