Boca Raton, Fla.—FIA announced the election of directors to its board at its annual meeting in Boca Raton, Fla. Seven directors were elected at this meeting for one and two-year terms.
Directors elected to one year terms:
- Nicholas Rustad, J.P. Morgan Securities
- Michael Voisin, Linklaters
- Andrew W. Gooch, GF Financial Markets (UK)
- Dr. James Overdahl, Delta Strategy Group
Directors elected to two year terms:
- Arthur W. Hahn, Katten Munchin Rosenman
- Kenneth M. Raisler, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Christopher Hehmeyer, HTG Capital Partners
Following these board elections at the annual meeting, the new board met to consider business, including expanding the number of available board seats, filling vacancies, and electing new officers.
At the board meeting, John Dabbs of Credit Suisse Securities (USA) was selected to fill a vacancy left by Jeffrey Jennings of the same firm. Maureen Downs of Rosenthal Collins Group was selected to chair the Americas Advisory Board, a role previously filled by Gerald Corcoran of R.J. O’Brien & Associates.
FIA board members approved an amendment to the bylaws that expanded the number of available board seats. The following directors were appointed to these seats:
- Gerald Corcoran, R.J. O’Brien & Associates
- Tom Kadlec, ADM Investor Services
- George Simonetti, Wells Fargo Securities
The FIA Board also voted for the following officers:
- Chairman: Michael Dawley, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Vice Chairman: Jerome Kemp, Citigroup Global Markets
- Secretary: M. Clark Hutchison, Deutsche Bank Securities
- Treasurer: Gerald Corcoran, R.J. O’Brien & Associates
Officers of FIA ‘s board of directors are automatically members of the executive committee. The following individuals were also selected to serve on the executive committee, in addition to Walt Lukken, president and chief executive officer of FIA, who serves on the board ex officio:
- Craig Abruzzo, Morgan Stanley
- John Dabbs, Credit Suisse Securities
- David Escoffier, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking
- Raymond Kahn, Barclays
- Najib Lamhaouar, HSBC Securities (USA)
- Edward Pla, UBS Securities
- Steve Sparke, Marex Spectron
- Dean Tonkin, Bank of America Merrill Lynch