The FIA Law & Compliance Division presents the 41st Annual Law & Compliance Conference on the Regulation of Futures, Derivatives and OTC Products (L&C 2019), May 8-10 in Washington, DC. This conference delivers tailored sessions from leading experts on regulatory developments and their practical implications, professional development opportunities and ample networking activities.
May 8-10, 2019
Save the date and plan to:
- Hear directly from CFTC officials and other regulators on important rules and requirements
- Discuss recent cases and court decisions affecting the futures, options and centrally cleared derivatives markets
- Deepen your knowledge of legal and regulatory issues impacting the derivatives industry
- Learn about industry best practices and practical considerations for regulatory compliance
- Network with peers and industry leaders
- Earn CLE credits
Registration opens in late fall 2018.